I am a lover of animals and a passionate care-taker. I spent much of my life around animals at home as pets (dogs & cats) and on every holiday at my grandparents's farm; I enjoyed feeding the chickens, pigs and letting the cows out to graze, it has always been an enjoyable experience being around animals.
I have been working part-time caring for pets for 2 years. I'm physically fit and free of allergies from animals. I provide dog walks, overnight visits, kitty care, and daily visits.
Key skills and responsibilities
* Walk and play with dogs for the prescribed amount of time following instructions for exercise from 15 minutes to an hour at a time.
* Properly handled dog waste
* Picked up and dropped off dogs to and from their home.
* Gave each dog love and attention and ensured each dog got exercise and potty breaks
* Safeguarded the dogs and those around them and removed pet waste
* Refill water and food
* Administered medication when needed.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good listener with excellent interpersonal skills?• Exceptional attention to detail?• Responsible and organized?• Profound time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
•Possess a power over leashed animals over 50 lbs.?• Able to work over-time and stay at nighty
•Work independently in creating an efficient daily route
•Entrusted by clients in unsupervised weekend visits for their pets.
Read More about Tebogo...