Hello Pet Lovers! I have the perfect home dog sitting service for you! My ranch style home is great for all dogs: puppies to seniors and post surgical. Fenced in backyard for plenty of exercise and a doggie door for easy access. Lots of toys, bones and cozy pillow-beds. Radiant heated porcelain tiled floors that are warm, cozy and maintenance free. ( no worries about doggie accidents).
Simply ... "doggie heaven"!
I work from my home and have a scrumptious puppy of my own: Angie. She loves company and plays very well with other dogs. (We like to go to the dog-park often!) Angie is the most lovable and smartest dog I have ever owned.... and I have had dogs (and cats) my whole life. I don't mind having very large dogs or 'pit bulls'. Love them!
ADDED BONUS: I am a therapist in the physical medicine field, so if your dog has had surgery or is injured, I am comfortable and confident with their special needs. Rest assured that you will have a great vacation or comfortable day at work!
I ask for a few favors:
1) For 1st time reservations I require a 'Meet & Greet' at my home.
2) When dropping off your dog please make sure they are fed, walked and have emptied their bladders first!
3) For long hair dogs, please have them groomed and brushed well before arrival.
4) Bring their own leash, food, bed pillows or if they need their own toys (I have plenty).
5) Drop off anytime before 6pm.
6) Pick up by 10am - otherwise I charge for another day boarding =$45.
7) Feel free to let me know about their habits: good or bad!
Read More about Kerrie...