- large fenced in, secure back yard
- I work from home so I'm here most of the time
- 2 friendly dogs
- dog door where dogs can get in and out as frequently as they like (optional, we can leave this out if undesired during your visit)
- all tile and hard wood house
- fenced in front porch in case someone sneaks out the front door during a delivery, etc (just extra security)
- safe neighborhood and quiet for walks
- crates available of multiple sizes if you'd like to utilize and do not want to haul over
- pick up and delivery option available
- a few house photos included- living room/kitchen area, hallway/transition, spare bedroom (with eliptical), and bedroom. not pictured are 2 bathrooms. Note that spare bedroom can be used for a private visitor dog area if seperation is desired when no one is home (which will be infrequent while you're pet(s) are visiting)
I have two pups that are extremely friendly, love other dogs and love having friends over. They are up to date on their shots, go routinely to the vet and love their fenced in back yard! We live in a regular house with a fenced in back yard that is treated and cared for (no fleas). I frequently work from home and would likely do so when sitting for your pet- unless its an entire week booking. In this case I'd need to leave a few times that week for 8 hours or less. On a work from home day, I'm here all day, the dogs can go in and out of the dog door at any time (I can see them out the window). If any of these conditions aren't desirable, I am flexible and we can discuss. I also would not leave my dogs with yours in an open area alone (if I did leave), they'd be separate.
Read More about Janie...