Thank you for your consideration!
I have had experience pet sitting my family and friends pets ever since I was a kid. I have cared for dogs of various ages and sizes
I feel our current home is very well suited because:
- a medium/large sized back yard
- many sunny and shady spots to hangout and sleep
- my large family will also keep your pup company
- we are a more calm household so pups who like just to hangout,nap, and maybe play a bit are great.
** Our house is a bit weird to explain and would be best to be seen in person. To best put it" multi home with a large shared backyard"
I usually walk our own dogs in the evening, rarely during the day( unless it is cloudy I walk them then) since I am worried about the dogs burning their paws on the hot sidewalk. Walks are often 30-40 minutes walking around my neighborhood. However I can change around the schedule to suit your pup if needed.
You may bring your dog's own favorite things such as a toy, bed, or treats to help them be more comfortable. If your dog has any needs please do tell me ASAP so I can accommodate to them. ( such as allergies)
I will usually accept requests as long as :
- pup is non-aggressive/rude with other dogs( especially smaller ones)
- pup does not bark excessively at night (if it is a over night plan)
*** I do not watch two dogs for the price of one.
For any other questions please message me.
Read More about Chelsey...