** Please review our policies & procedures at the bottom **
~ About Me ~
Patrick’s credentials include a certification from Animal Behavior College along with a degree from the prestigious Starmark Academy for Professional Dog Trainers. During his extensive training, Patrick learned how to successfully train canines regardless of their history and/or background.
The methods used for training purposes compromise of various exercises such as; physical exercise, mental stimulation, and communication which eventually sets the tone to manage your dog(s) effortlessly.
Currently, Patrick owns and loves his two wonderful, very well trained dogs, one being a Boxer/Pit Bull mix, and the other being a full bred Pit Bull – Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
~ In-Home Luxury Getaway Dog Boarding Experience ~
* Your dog/s will have its own Luxury room (baby gated)
* Deluxe doggie bed with covers
* Calming music playing throughout the day/night
* One on one VIP basic training
* Socializing and monitored play time with our dogs (owner's option)
* Mental stimulation toys to keep your dog/s active and engaged
* Backyard with a 6ft fence
* Very quiet & dog friendly neighborhood
~ Meet and greets ~
When two dogs meet for the first time, it can be a cute moment, but it can also turn for the worse if either dog struggles with leash frustration. To avoid a bad first expression from happening, I will meet with you and your dog outside the house for a formal introduction. Immediately following the introduction, I will need to conduct a series of behavioral test without the owners present. This allows us to understand your dog/s true personality without the owner around.
1st Test: I will take your dog for a short walk around the neighborhood. This exam will allow me to evaluate your dog/s social interaction when meeting someone new as well as construction a new relationship.
2nd Test: After completing our walk, your dog will be left in his luxury VIP room for no more than 10 minutes. This exam will determine if your dog experiences any major separation anxiety. If your dog heavily whines, barks or become destructive, unfortunately, our home is not the best environment for your dog.
3rd Test: Your pup will have the opportunity for a short off leash interaction with our dogs. At that time, I will evaluate if there's any major conflicts between the dogs.
Which at that point will determine the assessment of the success of this arrangement and we can accept your dog for future reservations.
~ Policies ~
* We kindly ask our DogVacay guest to bring their bed, toys, treats, and food.
* Please bring up to date immunization and documentation.
* If your dog requires medication, there will be a surcharge of $1 per pill
* If you're not able to pick up your dog before noon on the last day of their stay. We will apply a day care fee of $30 per dog. (Late checkouts only apply on the weekends)
* During the holiday week, our in-home boarding prices will be at 75$ per dog, per night.
~ Q & A ~
Q: How many walks does my dog/s get?
A: Physical exercise is very important for a dog. We provide 2 walks during the morning and 2 walks during the evening before and after meals.
Q: Is the boarding rate per night and per dog?
Q: Will my dog be left in the room all day?
A: During the weekdays from 730am to 530pm, your dog will be freely left in his/her comfort luxury room until we arrive from work. Upon our arrival, we will take your dog/s out for a long walk, and then allow for socialized playtime.
If you choose to board your pup with us, we guarantee that they will have a pleasant Wag Time experience! If you have any questions regarding our other services, please feel free to email us. Thanks for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon.
Read More about Patrick...