***Holiday Calendar - Please check with me even if my calendar shows booked. ***
Shortly after being born (about 2 hours or so) I knew I loved animals. I adopted my first dog who taught me so much about myself and how to be a better person and help me understand dogs. She was believed to be non-intelligent dog, however, she could learn any trick I could think of in less than 5 minutes. She passed in 2009. After she passed I vowed to myself that I would do what I could to help and give a voice to animals. Since then I have been working, supporting, and helping animals and organizations to better the lives of animals.
My experience includes over 25 years of animal care along with dog training, rehabilitating domesticated/feral/wild dogs, dogs with behavioral problems, vet experience and experience with various other animals including cats, ferrets, hedgehogs, turtles, rabbits, chinchillas, and birds.
I currently work and volunteer for Capital Animal Rescue and Environmental Foundation, Taiwan SPCA as well as other organizations. I also have experience at a vet clinic assisting with hundreds of surgeries and medical treatment for dogs and cats. In just one typical day at the clinic, I would assist with surgeries and treatments on average for 40 dogs and cats. I gained a wealth of experience through volunteering with the vet which I thoroughly enjoyed.
In regards to the house, I offer a spacious open home for all furry guest. The home is the purfect home for your pet. There is almost always someone around to hang out, play and relax with your pet. Training available upon request (additional). All cute pups (they are all cute pups to me no matter what their age, breed or looks are!) will get lots of love, exercise, and playtime. All pups will also be spoiled if allowed and if you don't allow it, It'll just be between me and your pup :-) . I will only crate your pet upon request. I prefer the animals to have the run of the house and to be completely relaxed as if they were at home.
1. All dogs have to be cute! (in my book, all animals are cute so that's an easy one!)
2. Bring food, treats, collar, leash, DOG TAGS and favorite toys.
3. Relax the dog prior to arrival by taking him/her on a long long long walk/run. Make sure they’ve pee'd and pooped already.
4. Please mention any quirks your pup may have, IE: marking, biting, barking, aggression, doesn't like car rides, terrified, ect... Don't worry because I will still take them in if I can. I just need to know what I'm working with and how to help them.
5. Preferred CHECK IN/OUT TIME before 8am and after 8pm. If we need to make other arrangements just let me know.
6. Make sure your dog is clean and groomed. No super stinky pups. I like to cuddle them (if they like of course) and I like to stay clean too. Please brush/furminate them if you can. Much appreciated.
Please note that I take care of many dogs throughout the stay. I believe dogs and animals should live and socialize in a safe pack in order to keep them healthy and happy. You can see in my pictures how all the dogs, foster animals, cats, and chinchillas, and birds all get along with each other.
Read More about Ming...