I've never met a dog I didn't love! I live close to Alton Baker and several other fenced in dog parks and love to take my lil guys there often. My dogs are my babies, members of the family - and they are treated as such! With your permission, I'd love to treat yours like family too. Your dog will receive more cuddles and play time than he or she can handle. If you're ok with it, I'll take them for hikes, too! While you're away and missing your best friend, you can take comfort knowing that I'll be sending you lots of pictures and/or videos. The area I live in is very dog friendly, so there are always fluffy friends around looking to socialize.
During a weekend stay with us, your dog can expect the following for a normal day:
1. Eat breakfast per your instructions
2. Morning hike on some nearby trails or another area the pet owner is comfortable with. Fresh water and healthy treats will be part of the morning hike!
3. Nap time/afternoon cuddles/rehydration
4. Dinner per your instructions
5. Evening walk with Cody and me to a nearby off leash dog park for 30-60 minutes
6. Movie time and of course, more cuddles
Read More about Adrienne...