Hello, busy day? Last minute trip? You can go. I'm here.
Leave your pet with us for city walks, open or fenced play areas, and beach trips (if you approve).
- Your pet will be in a safe and secure environment
- We wake up and head out for the first walk of the day. This is usually a Leisure walk through the city, avoiding curbs, and enjoying the morning.
- We then head in for breakfast. (We make sure to eat enough vegetables and drink enough water throughout the day.
- Then relax in the crate, play, or lounge in a comfy spot. Your pet can watch the traffic, if that's it's thing. Play music or watch movies or just calm silence.
- Around noon we have a healthy snack depending on pets dietary needs (weight watching, alergies etc.)
- 4pm : We head out to the dog park. We walk through the city and socialize with other pets (if applicable). We head to the fenced dog park pertaining to your particular dog's size or the free open park (if applicable).
- Then we return to home for a light snack.
- Dinner at 6pm. If needed we can go for an evening stroll as well.
Read More about Angie...