winter holiday spots available....Book NOW! Spots get filled quickly! Holiday Rates and multiple dog discounted rates apply and will be factored into the cost with a Custom Quote.
My name is Theresa and I live with Brad and our small Maltipoo Lillyth. I am a graduate of Animal Behavior College; currently a Certified Professional Dog Trainer. My partner Brad is an Apprentice Trainer who assists with the day to day events, giving me the full support needed to care for your furbies.
We offer Dog/Puppy Training ($75.00/day) Mobile Daycare, Reverse Board and Train, Reverse Pet Sitting, Walks, Visits, bathing, and transportation. If you'd like boarding at the Beach Bungalow, please contact us for more details.
Our Vacay program is specifically designed for pups like yours! We lead a very active lifestyle and love to be outdoors. Santa Monica is a very dog friendly neighborhood and we will take your pup everywhere that he/she is allowed.
Our daily schedule is flexible, and we typically work from home so your pup will have lots of attention. We offer 24/7 supervision, and your pup will be with one of us at all times. During a typical stay your dog will enjoy lots of walks and exercise in the following areas: Santa Monica, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Zuma Beach, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Newport Beach, Hermosa Beach, Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey, West LA, Long Beach, and Westwood. Your pup may even be lucky enough to experience a hike, a quick swim in a pool, a day trip to a dog beach, or fun at a small dog park during their stay.
We love well behaved, easy mannered small and medium dogs, however, we can also be very accommodating to puppies, and adult dogs that are larger and who may have more energy or need structured training. The best solution we have for your puppy or young adult dog that needs structured training, is our Reverse Board and Train Program! Let us know if you need to take advantage of our Reverse Board and Train option and we'd be happy to help you with this!
Since caring for dogs at a young age, we've both handled dogs who've needed oral medications, eye and ear drops, First Aid, and managed specific diets. Theresa is CPR and First Aid Certified. Any specifications you have will be met.
Theresa grew up with a Golden Retriever, many domestic cats, fish, a handful of Greyhounds, and a Black Labrador puppy, and she also has experience training many other breeds from Great Danes and Pit Bulls to Dachshunds, Samoyeds and Chihuahuas.
We understand and believe that dogs are Social Animals, and they need constant interaction to stay fit, mentally stimulated, and furthermore well balanced. Therefore, being around other dogs and humans is the best way for your dog to thrive as a family pet. As it is in your family, it will be in ours.
Don't hesitate to message Theresa or Brad with any questions you may have, we are here for you and your dog (s).
1. Pick up policy: Check out time is at 11:00am. Any time spent over the allotted reservation stay is subject to a ($15.00 Late Fee) to be applied each additional hour, not to exceed full or half-day charges. *As a courtesy, we allow a 60 minute grace period, if your pup is picked up during the 60 minute grace period you will not be charged. For example, if your pup is picked up on Sunday at 11:45am, you will be not be charged a $15.00 Late Fee for staying within the 60 minute grace period.
2. Plan on picking your pup up before 12pm unless otherwise discussed.
3. We can take bookings up to 3 months in advance.
4. Dogs with severe separation anxiety will be considered for visits in their home including walks and feeding.
5. Any dogs that are repeat customers will be charged the original rate they started with.
6. All major Holidays will be full price and when your stay falls on a holiday a custom quote will be made for you before you book your stay.
7. We can only take small and medium dog friendly pups (up to 45 lbs.), as we usually have more than one pup booked each day, (but no more than 6 guests overnight).
8.) Holiday Rates apply. We will create a custom quote specially designed for each holiday we observe. We observe the following holidays: Thanksgiving, New Years Day, Christmas Day, Labor Day, Fourth of July, and Memorial Day
Cancellation policy: Flexible. Full refunds are given if your cancellation is made at least 4 days prior to the start of your reservation. If your cancellation is made within that 4 day window 50% will be refunded. No refunds will be issued for same day cancellations.
Thank you so much for booking with us! We are always ready to welcome new pups and repeat customers.
Read More about Theresa & Brad...