Don't board your dog where they are left in a kennel for twenty-three hours a day. Dogs come out of that rattled! My wife and I have both grown up with animals and know how to care for them. They are members of the family! Our home is an excellent place with a beautiful fully fenced back yard (see above). My wife is a stay at home mom so you can be assured your pups will not get lonely. Our family consists of two daughters who love dogs and a ten-year-old Australian Shepherd. Come do a meet and greet and you'll see for yourself.
Important things to know for sitting:
1. We only watch dogs from one family at a time, have found it's too chaotic with dogs from multiple owners.
2. Please bring all food your dog will need.
3. Please provide a leash and collar.
4. Feel free to bring anything that will make them comfortable (bed, toys, kennel, etc.)
5. Your dog(s) will be free to hang around the house all day and get lots of time outside in the backyard
6. Your dog(s) will sleep inside, possibly in a kennel, on a dog bed or on the floor. Feel free to let us know your preference.
7. Dogs will receive at least one leash walk off the property, unless otherwise requested. This is in addition to their outside time in the backyard off of a leash.
8. We will provide text messages or emails with a picture and a brief update at your request.
9. We prefer drop off and pick up in the evening on week days (Brian likes to be there for it, especially with new pups)
Thanks and if you have any questions please let me know,
Read More about Brian and Becky...