My intention is to provide a safe, peaceful, stress-free environment;
high-quality care; friendly socialization;
limitless love and patience.
DROP-OFF and PICK-UP
8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Notice: I always adjust any activities according to your dog's needs.
Morning and evening walks are mandatory. If the weather allows, we do additional walk during a day.
We do a structured move forward with several breaks. No wandering around or free walk.
- long walks, 1 - 2 hours each;
- short intensive walks;
- various paths (Celebration Park, Stacy Ridge Park, Lost Creek Park, Allen Station Park, Bethany Lakes);
- run, jogging (harness only);
- bicycle (with a safe Springer Dog Exerciser and a special harness);
- backpacks with some weight for those who need extra challenge and load;
Walks schedule (summer):
6:00 a.m. or earlier;
12:00 p.m. (except hot summer and bad weather days);
Walks schedule (winter):
Short, slow walks for the dogs, who can't go long distance or keep up the pace.
- potty breaks: as often as needed.
The patio door is open when the weather is fine.
Doggy door is open during a day.
We can do several breaks during a night.
Inground pool and foldable pet pool are available for water lovers.
We maintain the level of the chemicals in the pool low,
enough to keep the water healthy, clean and transparent.
It is allowed to play in the living room, to run and catch a ball.
Dogs are always supervised in the backyard and in the swimming pool.
- mental stimulation:
interactive toys, puzzles, basic commands, simple tricks, games;
- polite manners:
wait at the door, polite greeting, loose leash walking,
all paws on the floor, no biting/mouthing, no begging at the table;
- sounds desensitization:
door bell ringing, door knocking, thunder, storm, fireworks.
- housebreaking: puppies and adults;
- crate training;
- puppy proof, dog friendly home;
- spacious, uncluttered, free of wires;
- no slippery rugs, no sharp corners;
- safety gates on the stairs and kitchen area;
- flower pots are out of the reach;
- doggy door to the backyard;
- shaded cozy patio;
- green lawn (eco- and pet-friendly fertilizer);
- no pesticides or dangerous chemicals in use;
- no poisonous or thorny flowers/plants;
- fenced swimming pool area.
When it's hot
- cooling gel pet mats;
- extra fan in the room;
No free feeding.
If you cook the meal for your dog, we can do that, too.
Feel free to bring the recipe. We can buy fresh ingredients.
6:00 p.m (or later after evening walk during winter time).
Puppies eat according to their schedule.
Please, bring some extra food for your dog in cases of delays or changes and extended stays.
I do NOT give my dogs treats. DO not bring anything with your puppy.
They eat only their own food.
I have several ways to deal with your dog's separation anxiety:
- Dog Anxiety Relief Spray (natural calming oils and herbs);
- Calm Flower Therapy Remedy;
- Sound therapy;
to name a few.
Full professional grooming for small and medium dogs. Please, let me know about any skin conditions, allergies, special needs.
We clean the house and backyard twice a day (sometimes even more).
All spare dog beds, covers, soft toys, blankets, pillows and towels are washed
with organic liquid detergent and bleach after each stay.
Bowls, cups, Kongs, hard toys - after each use.
If you are going to bring a puppy before his/her full cycle of vaccinations,
please, keep in mind:
we have different dogs in the house and in the back yard.
We walk a lot and visit places and it is impossible to keep everything sterile.
All dogs must be vaccinated (according to their age); on fleas and ticks medication, de-wormed.
GOOD TO KNOW
tell me about your pup during our meet-and-greet session:
- did you use day care or boarding before;
- temperament, energy level;
- level of socialization;
- behavior problems;
- phobias, anxieties or unusual habits;
- food/toy guarding;
- reaction to the other dogs (in the house and outside), people, children;
- favorite toy, activity;
- health or injury problems (such as skin allergies, a heart condition, diabetes);
- what kind of treats are allowed (yogurt, peanut butter, marrow bones, etc.)
WHAT TO BRING (Checklist)
We'll go through the items when you are here to drop off your dog. Double check at home before you leave, please.
- id tag;
- copy of vaccinations record;
- emergency numbers;
- veterinarian contacts;
- food, feeding schedule;
- bed, blanket (optional, preferable);
- crate (optional);
Some words about crating:
I do not keep my dogs locked in the crates, but I do feed them in crates and some of them prefer to sleep in their crates at night.
If you dog needs a crate you are welcome to bring it. I have 42", 36", 32" crates.
I do not take dogs with aggressive behavior!
If you dog marks in the house during his first day here, it's natural. But if he continues to do that, I will let you know and I will not take your dog again.
The same with humping. It is not allowed in my house, if I notice an extremely annoying humping, I won't take your dog again.
PLEASE! Do not bring sick dogs with any eye, ear, skin infection, etc.
I will check them during meet and greet.
Be respectful to other dogs, clients, my own dog and puppies I am responsible for during their stay!
Usually we have 2 - 4 dogs in the house.
I can take care of more pups at the same time, but always choose them carefully.
WHEN YOU ARE HERE
Please, be on time for meet and greet, drop off and pick up.
A short message in advance is very helpful.
If you are not here on time, don't expect me to be at home, we have our own schedule and this is not a boarding facility.
Please, let me know about your soon arrival.
I send photos, videos, texts several times a day.
- Pet CPR & First Aid Certification Course with Arden Moore;
- a member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters;
- "Dog Training Foundation" at Karen Pryor Academy (positive-reinforcement animal training);
- student at the CATCH Canine Trainers Academy;
- attend seminars with professional dog trainers;
- volunteer at SPCA of Texas in McKinney as an animal handler;
- participate in an adoption events;
I work from home first half of the day.
Your dogs are always with me, never left alone.
If there is any need to leave the house, my husband helps me to look after our dogs.
I do my best for your pup to feel less stressful and yearning while you are away.
Highly appreciate your review!
Read More about Anna...