Hi, I'm Michelle and have been around dogs most of my life. I have a strong connection with animals and can relate to their great unconditional energy and spirit. Each dog is unique and it's great meeting new canines with their special personalities.
I enjoy going on walks and having a dog to walk with makes it even better. I have personal experience with medical conditions regarding dogs and am aware of symptoms when they occur and how to treat them.
I'm home most of the day and my husband also works from home so if your pet is staying with us, they will have a companion full time.
Our place is a townhouse (with stairs) inside of a gated community, air conditioned, clean, smoke free with a fenced in dog run right below our large enclosed balcony next to the LA River. Our home and the neighborhood is peaceful and quiet, lined with sidewalks for scenic walks, also near several parks and trails.
Bone Away From Home Specifications:
- *MEET & GREET REQUIRED (Please request a Meet & Greet and provide info and a photo of your pet before booking).
- There are no children or other pets in our home.
- Our house is mostly carpet so your pet should already be house trained.
- Please arrange pick up and drop times to be around the same time, a few extra hours is okay but anything longer please consult with me first.
- Daycare hours consist of roughly 8 hours - ex. 9am to 5pm.
We're located in Studio City but only 5 minutes from Hollywood, 10 from Downtown and 15 through the canyon to BH and WeHo.
Thank you and look forward to *meeting you and your pet. :-)
Read More about Michelle...