***Cat Sitting and other small animal sitting is also available. Information located at bottom of listing***
My name is Tina. I'm a married, stay at home mom. I have two boys 8 and 10. We live in the Cambrian area of San Jose at the Los Gatos border. We all love animals, especially dogs. I've been walking dogs and pet sitting for 30+ years. I grew up with dogs as part of my family. I have experience with all sizes and many different breeds. I can honestly say I have never met one I didn't love...
We have an old cat named Marvin who keeps to himself and a 4 year old Lab/Daschund mix named Bogey. He loves his friends and enjoys having them over to play. We live is a house with a nice backyard that's perfect for dogs to run, play and relax. We have a doggie door that leads out to our backyard that has a six foot tall fence. Our neighborhood is very dog friendly and great for going on walks. We live across the street from Leigh High School which is a great place to take dogs to run.
At our house your dog will be treated like family. Lots of attention and belly rubs. We will provide them with the proper activity that meets their needs, We feel it's very important to know your schedule at home so we can be sure to make your dog feel at home with us.
**All dogs we watch must be house trained**
• We prefer dogs who are friendly, socialized, spayed/neutered and in good health. As well as all of their shots being up to date.
**All dogs must have a regular flea regimen**
• It is always a good idea to do a meet and greet before, so we can be sure we are all a good match for each other:).
• We look forward to hosting your furry baby sometime soon...:)
• I also do cat/small animal sitting...I will travel within 5 miles from my home to yours to check in on your kitties/small animals feed, give water, medication, play, etc...)
• Ask me about my cat/small animal sitting rates and I will send you a custom quote..
Read More about Tina...