Hello, my name is Bobby. I am a yellow Labrador retriever and I am 6 yrs old. My dad and my mom love me very much and always doing their best to make me happy. I am very friendly and hospitable and so my parents that is why they are offering a spare spaces in our home for you if your parents are going away too. I will be with you the whole time you stay here and either with my dad or my mom. We will provide the best home sweetie home stay you would wanna experience aside from your own home, We are going to play together, eat together and of course chill together, Your stay here at my mom and dad's home will surely give you a wonderful experience like going to a 5 star island vacation. But before that there some rules that we need to follow. These are:
1. BEDROOMS ARE RESTRICTED
2. YOU MUST BE TOILET TRAINED (will let us know If you have unexpected call of duty- if you know what I mean ^^ )
3. THEIR COUCH ARE VERY SOFT AND COMFY BUT WE ARE NOW ALLOWED TO JUMP AND LAY DOWN ON THERE.
4. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SNIFF NOR TOUCH ANY HUMAN FOOD- MEANING YOU MUST BE TRAINED AND RESPECTFUL WHEN IT COMES TO THAT.
5. YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO WALK WITH YOUR LEASH- MY MOM IS VERY TINY LITTLE ANGEL SO DO NOT DRAG HER.
6. MUST BE FRIENDLY LIKE ME- LOVE KIDS AND ANY OTHER FRIENDLY FELLAS WE WILL SEE OUTSIDE.
7. YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO LISTEN LIKE THE WORD STOP, ENOUGH, LEAVE IT, SIT AND STAY.
There are more but I guess these are the most important rules that we need to follow. My parents house is medium size and we have a medium size backyard that is fully fenced and secured. No grass though but nice and even surfaces made of what you called bricks. Three level in the house- first, second and basement. We are only allowed in the first floor since second floor are the bed rooms and the basement is my dad's cage- even my mom cannot go there. ;)
My parents are the best caregiver at all times. They dedicated their selves to me since I was 1 year old that was 5 years ago. They do not treat me like a four legged animal but a baby like their own kid (they do not have kids though- I am the one hehe ).
Remember to bring your City Permit and Rabies tag with you during your stay.
Looking forward to meet you and enjoy and be safe everyday!
Read More about Louie...