***WE ARE PITBULL FRIENDLY! WE LOVE THE PIBBLES!***
My name is Leana DeSouza and I've lived my whole life with dogs. In the past 13 years, my husband Tony and I raised our sweet pitbull Blanca from pup to senior. She was the love of our lives and passed away on March, 8th of 2016. Growing up, I've always had dogs in my life and, after losing Blanca, we've found that our lives are too empty and quiet without a wonderful furr-baby around. When your dog is here, you can trust that we'll give them all the love and care that we gave our baby Blanca for so many years. Please check out what we offer to make you and your dogs more comfortable during their stay:
- FIRST TIME VACAY: a meet and greet prior to vacay is REQUIRED! It's important to see if your dog's needs can be met during their stay with us, as well as give you the chance to get to know us and ask questions.
- Proof of up-to-date vaccinations, flea treatments, and NO ongoing flea issues.
- Dogs MUST be fully house-trained (no pads, etc).
- Dogs MUST be friendly with other dogs and people.
THINGS WE OFFER:
- Medical: administer vet prescribed meds/post-surgical physical therapy.
- Vet Care: Less than 5 minute drive from 3 different animal hospitals.
- Emergency: 10 minute drive from Northtowns 24-hour Vet Emergency Services.
- Warm weather: a large, fenced backyard and a covered patio for shade.
- Cold weather: a warm living room with a big rug and pillows for cuddle parties!
- Friendly neighbors, treats, and lots of fresh water!
- I'm a housewife whom is home most of the day with access to my own car.
- Husband is a registered nurse and is home on evenings and weekends.
- Quiet, tree-lined neighborhood with LOTS of opportunities for walks.
- Pitbull friendly: Blanca was a pitty, so we understand the difficulty of finding safe accommodations for these so-called "dangerous" breeds. Let our home be your baby's pitty paradise!
THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- PROOF of vaccinations and flea treatment (if flea treatment is ongoing). Dog will NOT be boarded without this documentation.
- Dog food for the duration of your dog's stay (we provide the bowls).
- Dog leash & collar (we have TONS of poopy bags).
- Dog bed, pillow, or something that smells like you to remind your dog of home.
- Dog crate (if desired).
- Medications (if required).
- Toys or any other fun items your dog loves!
Thanks and we look forward to having your furr-baby stay with us!
Leana & Tony
Read More about Leana...