***WE ARE PITBULL & SENIOR DOG FRIENDLY!***
My name is Leana and I've lived my whole life with dogs. In the past 13 years, my husband Tony and I raised our sweet pitbull Blanca from young pup to arthritic senior. She was the love of our lives and passed away on March, 8th of 2016. After losing Blanca, we've found that our lives are too empty and quiet without a wonderful furr-baby around. When your dog is here, you can trust that we'll give them all the love and care that we gave our baby Blanca for so many years. Please check out what we offer to make you and your dogs more comfortable during their stay:
- FIRST TIME VACAY: a meet-n-greet prior to vacay is REQUIRED! It's important to see if your dog's needs can be met during their stay with us and also give you the chance to get to know us and ask questions. So, don't be afraid to schedule a meet-n-greet! It's FREE, we're very friendly, and we keep lots of boiled chicken on hand to sweeten the meet with your pup(s)!!
- Proof of up-to-date vaccinations, flea treatments, and NO ongoing flea issues.
- Dogs MUST be fully house-trained (no pads, etc).
- Dogs MUST be friendly with other dogs and people.
THINGS WE OFFER:
- Meds: we can administer vet prescribed meds/post-surgical physical therapy.
- Emergency: 10 minute drive from Northtowns 24-hour Vet Emergency Services.
- Warm weather: a large, fully-fenced backyard and covered patio for shade.
- Cold weather: a warm living room with a big rug and pillows for cuddle parties!
- UNLIMITED potty breaks!
- 24/7 Supervision: I'm a housewife who's home all day with access to my own car.
- Husband is a registered nurse and is home evenings/weekends.
- Senior dog friendly: we have taken care of dogs with arthritis, multiple potty break requirements, and multiple medication requirements.
- Pitbull friendly: Blanca was a pitty, so we understand the difficulty of finding safe accommodations for these so-called "dangerous" breeds. We've taken care of many powerful breeds (Pitbulls, German Shepherds, etc.) so we know what to expect when it comes to establishing boundaries that will make your dog feel comfortable, relaxed, and cared for.
THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- PROOF of vaccinations and flea treatment (if flea treatment is ongoing). Dog will NOT be boarded without this documentation.
- Dog food for the duration of your dog's stay.
- Dog leash & collar (no need for poopy bags - we have TONS).
- Dog bed, pillow, or something that smells like you to remind your dog of home.
- Dog crate (if desired).
- Medications (if required).
- Toys or any other fun items your dog loves!
Thanks and we look forward to having your furr-baby stay with us!
Leana & Tony
Read More about Leana...