Hello there – my name is Wes! I am stay at home dad! At Best Friends Fur'ever, pet owners never worry or feel guilty about leaving their pet at our home, because pets have as much fun on vacation at the ranch as their owners do on theirs. We have been working with dogs for over 14 years.
* Best Friends Fur'ever is a Doggie paradise located just ¼ of a mile from HWY 287 and 7 miles from I-35.
* The 2-acre fully fenced backyard is the perfect place for little explorers to have unlimited fun! Our home is very pet friendly and a great place for relaxation after a fun day. We have plenty of room for running and playing.
* We also offer spa services where you can have your furry one bathed while they are here on vacation (5 days or longer).
* Great & Flexible Pick-up/Drop-off Hours: 7am to 7pm (7 days/week)
* At Best Friends Fur'ever we have used our experience to create a wonderful fun environment for dosdgs and have been told by many pet owners that their dogs have more fun here than at home.
* True 24/7 supervision and your pet will never be left unattended inside/or outside ever... not even for a minute. Pets are allowed on the furniture and the bed...but only if it is okay with you. I will abide by your feeding routine.
* Your dog will be treated like a King/Queen with walks and park runs and swimming adventures.
* You will receive picture messages everyday of your loved one having fun. I specialize on rescued Pups as my 2 girls came from rescued-shelters.
* No problem administering medicine or special diet routines. I have experience with young puppies, elderly dogs, and dogs with special needs. You are welcome to bring your kiddo’s bed or toys to ensure he is comfortable and feels at home, but we provide plenty of toys and bedding here as well!
* We will accommodate almost all special requests involving your dog's unique routine and preferences. We are flexible with last-minute bookings and extended stays.
We look forward to spoiling your baby! If you are looking for at home care, we can accommodate your request as well…
Read More about Wes...