Angel's Doggie heaven

View All
4
Photos

angel E.

Online Now!
6 Reviews
2 Repeat Guests
$25/night
Other Sitters Nearby
  • Same day bookings are OK
  • Responds within 2 mins
  • Cancellation Policy:
    Flexible

Pet Requirements

  • 1-20 lbs
  • 20-40 lbs
  • 40-80 lbs
  • 80+ lbs
All Ages OK
List of Pets OK for House Sitting
Dogs, Cats, Fish, Rabbits, gerbils, hamsters, or pet rodents, Caged birds, Reptiles

angel's House

View Neighborhood Map
Children at home (13-18 years old)
Large Yard
100% fenced & locked
Pets allowed on furniture
Air-conditioned inside
Great for senior pets
Smoke-free home

About angel

10 Years Experience Caring For Dogs
My name is Angel Esquer. I am a 21 year old college student majoring in criminal justice. i have owned dogs and other animals my whole life. I have a very big back yard closed off by 6 foot high brick walls. The inside of my home is tile so it's ok if your pet has a little accident. The out side is concrete with plenty of shade and access to inside.Your pup will be inside supervised and only out side with supervision. A normal day would consist of lots of exercise attention and fresh air. I am 21 so i do have alot of energy to waste. If your pet would rather lay around on his bed thats fine too. Your pup will sleep inside and eat inside. Go on walks and play fetch in the back yard. I'm a full time student which I do online so I will be with your dog 98 % of the time. The other 2 percent would be me sleeping or having to go to the store. I do ask that you bring doggy pads so there are no accidents in that 2% of when I'm gone :)

-Small breed only
-20 pounds or less
-Please bring doggy pads

I love animals and would love to care for your pet :) Available any time any holidays.

Read More about angel...
Contact angel
Can administer oral medicine
Post-surgical pets
Special Needs Accommodated
  • Pets that require medicine
  • Separation anxiety
  • Pets recovering from surgery
  • Leash Pulling
  • Not yet house-trained

angel E.

Online Now!
6 Reviews
2 Repeat Guests
$25/night
Other Sitters Nearby
  • Same day bookings are OK
  • Responds within 2 mins
  • Cancellation Policy:
    Flexible

Availability

  • Available
  • Unavailable
  • 1 Spot Left
  • Booked
  • Last updated April 24, 2017

Credentials

Background Checked
This sitter has passed a background check, which searches a variety of criminal databases.
Pay through DogVacay for:
Premium Pet Insurance, 24/7 Customer Support and Daily Photo Updates!

Services & Rates

Boarding Overnight At angel's Home
$25 /night
  • Watches up to 2 dogs/night
  • Dogs will never be left unattended
  • Dogs will have full access outside for potty breaks
  • 3+ walks/day
  • Pets will sleep in a crate
House Sitting Overnight At Your Home
$35 /night
  • Dogs will never be left unattended
  • Willing to travel 20 miles
Baths
$10 /bath
Pick-Up/Drop-Off
$15 each way
  • Willing to travel 20 miles
More Services
6 Reviews
Mimi was in good hands with Angel and his family.
Can't express how much we appreciated Christian's help with Memba. He kept us well informed of how things were going and he was always reassuring us that Memba was doing well, which was so comforting to us while we were away.
Thanks to Christian and DogVacay A+ Christian!
Read More...
Had a great experience working with Angel! He made the whole process very straight forward and my pup returned home calm and looking great. Very glad that my pup had a stress-free and fun stay during which he was able to socialize and spend time outside!
Read More...
Read All 6 Reviews
Phone Reservation Required
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, you cannot message this Host directly at this time. Please contact our Concierge team at 855-DOG-VACAY and we will help you find a PAWesome host!