HABLAMOS ESPANOL =)
ABOUT Ana's Doggy Day Care:
My name is Ana Maria and my love for animals began at a very early age. There hasn’t been a time in my life when pets weren’t a part of it. Pets are my passion! I have roughly 8 years of pet sitting experience.
As a pet lover myself I understand the difficulty of finding someone who will care for your pets. However, my clients can rest assure that they will be provided the highest degree of professionalism and heartfelt pet care for their four-legged family members. All pets are unique and deserve undivided attention.
If you have a bored pooch and need daily dog walks or need to go on vacation, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will treat your pets like my own =)
Typical Day at Ana's Doggy Day Care:
Your dog will get at least 4 potty breaks per day, daily walks, supervised play time in our fully fenced back yard, and lots of love and attention!
If your dog's stay lasts 5 nights or more, we will give your dog a complimentary bath!
When booking a stay, please let us know drop off and pick up times.
Our rate is $25/night for dogs
What we need to know about your dog:
* Is your dog friendly with other dogs and people?
* Are there any medical conditions to be aware of? Food allergies? Or behavior quirks (possessive of food/toys, chews/eats things they're not supposed to, etc.?
* Is your dog potty trained? Does he/she require a belly band or pee pads?
* What type of flea preventative do you use?
* Is your dog up to date on vaccines?
* Does your dog sleep in a crate or dog bed?
Time we'll spend with your dog:
At least one of us is home 24/7, so your dog will have 24/7 attention. Occasionally, we may leave your dog alone for a couple of hours.
Read More about Ana Maria...