- I am a UBC Master in Engineering graduate offering pet care services during my job search. I plan on continuing the service even after securing a full time position, but at the meantime, I can care for your fur babies day and night. Your pets will have all the attention they need from me!
- I am neat, honest, trustworthy and responsible.
- Have experience taking care of cats, fish, rodents, and especially DOGS.
- Have been privately taking care and training dogs for 15+ years.
- I am in living in a big house in Arbutus Ridge. Your fur baby would love to stay here!
- I am athletic and can take your dogs for walks, runs, hikes and maybe even go camping with me if they enjoy them.
- I will walk your dog at least twice a day.
- There is a backyard in my residence. They can have as many potty breaks as they need.
- Your fur babies will stay with me in my room at night. They are welcome to sleep anywhere they want including on my bed.
- When I take care of your pets, I treat them like they were my own!!!!
Meet and greets are highly encouraged. Please do not hesitate to contact for further information. References can be provided upon request.
Sze (American pronunciation of Z)
Read More about Sze...