*I have had years worth of experience with dogs. I have had animals in my family for many years since I was a child. I absolutely love any type of dog.
*No specific breeds, although any dogs I do babysit or overnight housing, they have to be good with cats and other dogs,
*Any visiting guests will be treated to walks and plenty of out door activities for exercise needs.
* I have two small Female dogs, one is currently breast feeding new pups and will be kept away from any other animals due to temperament during motherhood.
* Preferably I don't do many pick ups due to not currently having a vehicle but, as long as it is less than 10 miles I do not mind walking for pick ups.
* I have an over-sized fenced in back yard,
* Private area for play time and potty breaks.
* Very large size living room space for free - roaming.
*Due to hot weather I prefer to keep all animals in air conditioned house for most of their stay.
*I always have an overload of treats but, prefer owners provide their own dog food during pet overnight stays or babysitting in my home,
*Due to having our own animals I can not provide guests food too often but, sometimes if need be.
*I do have many dog toys of all different sizes available for visiting pets.
Read More about Heather...