Hello! My name is Alex DeFlorio and I would love to welcome your pets into my home for their own mini-vacation! For your convenience, I have listed out some quick useful facts for you to skim over, if you're short on time. Otherwise, I have written all information I find relevant! If you ever have any questions or need any clarification, please feel free to message me at any time. I look forward to hearing for you and meeting your fur-babies!
Quick Useful Information:
- Every pet that stays with me receives a complimentary bath before pick up.
- Every pet gets to pick out their own special gift to go home with.
- I have successfully cared for over 300 animals in my home.
- I have a large grassy yard that pups love to play in! I also like to set up doggy pools and have swim days with them.
- No pet is ever in my backyard unattended! I go out with them for play time and potty breaks!
- There are two beautiful parks in my neighborhood, both within walking distance.
- I am a full time online student through ASU and do transcription from home, so I am always available to have fun with your pets and to send you cute updates!
- I am a trained through the Arizona Humane Society.
- I am trained to administer vaccinations, administer medication, and treat injuries, if requested.
- I am trained to do light grooming, including nail clippings.
I have been a foster parent through the Arizona Humane Society for six years. I have taken in numerous dogs and have experience caring for injured animals, animals who require medication, under-socialized animals, and animals who are too young to be adopted. I worked in a boarding facility, as well, where I fed and exercised up to 30-50 pets per day. In the last few years I began rescuing animals off of euthanasia lists, bringing them into my home, socializing them, and independently finding them new homes. I have also been boarding pets in my home for just under a year.
Why is my home a good fit?
My home is a wonderful fit for your fur-child because it has all of the toys, treats, and love they could ever want! My house is all tile, so you will not have to worry about your pet having accidents. My backyard is fairly large and has a ton of grass for your pet to roll in and play on! My dog, Lorelei, is two years old and is an Australian Cattle dog. She adores having new friends to play with. Beyond all of this, I am currently a full time online student through ASU and I also do transcription work from home, so I am always available and will always be here to keep your pet company.
What would a stay at my house entail?
If your pet were to come stay in my home, we would play fetch, go for walks to parks in my neighborhood, eat yummy (dog friendly) treats, set up shallow dog pools for them to splash around in, and just have a really fun time! I do complimentary bathing for each pet that stays in my house, I can clip nails if requested, I am able to administer vaccinations if needed, and every pet leaves with a special present!
Drop off is at 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Pick up is 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Read More about Alexandria...