Ask us about our 'Dog Adventure Hikes!'
My name is Polly and my husband, Drew and I have been animal lovers from when we were children.
Drew grew up with retrievers and I grew up with terriers and cats and a whole range if other small pets.
We now have our own dog called Mo. He is a 8 year old poodle mix who loves cuddles and a good hike up Mt Tabor.
We would love the opportunity to care for your pet and have been dog walking for 3 years and have great references.
What makes us unique:
- we have flexible schedules so we can care for your pet when they need us to.
- we care for 1 dog at a time in our house.
- we share our active lifestyle with each other and the animals we care for.
- we can provide care in your house.
- we also offer dog adventure hikes where we pick up and drop off your dog from your home and take a maximum of 5 dogs on an off leash adventure. We love 1000 acres dog park and forest park. Please contact us for a personal quote. We also love suggestions of other great places to take your pup to!
- we are available year round.
- we both have many years experience with a range of breeds, sizes and energy levels of dogs and cats.
- we LOVE animals and that means any dog or cat that is in our care gets treated with the same love and care we give our own pets.
Please contact us with any questions you may have!
Polly and Drew and of course Mo
Read More about Polly...