Whether you are established, new to the area or transitioning to a new home in the area, we welcome you and your pets!
We are the premier, professional, in-home pet sitting service for Northeast Columbia, Blythewood, Elgin, Lugoff and Camden SC. We have been in business since 2009 and plan to continue providing our services for the foreseeable future. We have liability insurance coverage and take proper steps to ensure the safety of your pets and property.
Using a professional pet sitter reaps benefits for both pets and pet owners. Your pet benefits by:
• Remaining in its own safe, secure environment
• Staying on its regular diet and exercise routine
• Having play time
• Receiving love and personal attention
• Maintaining medical treatment, when required
• Having someone responsible available in case of an emergency
• Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment
• Helping to ensure good health (reduced exposure to illness or parasites)
You benefit by:
• Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
• Having confident that your pet sitter can deal with other issues – such as grooming or vet visits
• Eliminating the trauma of transporting and leaving your pet
• Not having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
• Feeling your home is more secure
Our service area includes:
• All of zip code 29229 (including Lake Carolina and The Summit)
• All of zip code 29045 (Elgin and surrounding areas)
• Portions of zip code 29016 (Blythewood east of I-20, including Longcreek Plantation)
• Portions of zip code 29045 (Lugoff - not including neighborhoods on Lake Wateree)
• Portions of zip code 29020 (case-by-case basis and availability) (horse care available)
We also offer limited boarding in our home. 7 day a week pick-up and delivery is included in the same areas above. We are happy to work with you if you are ever in need of long-term boarding (such as military deployment, remote work assignments and the like).
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Read More about Jennifer...