I am a certified dog groomer who has graduated from the Paragon Pet School. In addition to watching your pet, I offer the opportunity to have them groomed while you are away as well! I have many years of experience with all types of pets, and have been walking dogs since I was a child. I am a devout animal lover and have grown up with pets in the home my whole life.
• Over 4 years’ professional experience in handling animals and pets
• Free of allergies from animal hair/dander
• In-depth knowledge of different breeds of domestic pets
• Own a reliable car, current driver’s license and auto insurance
• Possess a power over leashed animals over 50 lbs
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Responsible and organized
• Profound time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
I have no breed preferences, I love all dogs! I am also a groomer, and I am familiar with all breeds. I would love to groom your pets for you! I have many years of experience handling dogs in a variety of situations, from on leash to off leash, and grooming.
Read More about Brittanie...