If you are like me, finding a good place to board my dog can be such a pain. It can be so hard to find someone who I feel confident will make sure my baby feels at home away from home.
Why should you pick me over anyone else?
I am a huge dog lover, and it is my JOY to be around dogs. I have a beautiful 2 year old labrador/husky mix named Nico who is very well socialised and gets along well with other dogs. I have also worked at a veterinarian clinic as an assistant/receptionist, and so I have experience in taking care of boarded dogs, and have also been exposed to many different dogs with many different personalities!
I will only care for one dog, in addition to my dog, at a time. This ensures that I will have the time and energy to give your dog all the love and care he/she deserves. For an anxious dog especially, keeping the dogs at my house at a minimum can help eliminate extra variables that can make your dog feel overwhelmed or lost from being in a new environment. I can make exceptions if you have multiple dogs from the same household that you want to board.
What your dog(s) gets when you board with me:
- Freedom to roam my house
- Almost infinite access to my fenced off backyard
- If requested, I have a dog crate that can be used for training or sleeping purposes
- Two 30-60 minute walks per day. Either a leisurely walk or jog, depending on energy levels and needs. On Sundays, if you permit it, I can take your dog to trails (on/off leash depending on your requests) or the dog park!
- A bath for an extra fee
- Lots of love and attention
- Assurance that your dog will never be left unattended!
What you need to bring:
- Food and treats (Though I also have treats too!)
- Dog bed
- Other necessities that your dog may need
I will provide on-going updates (pictures, videos, texts) on your dog.
Unfortunately, due to the size of my house, I can only accept dogs that weight up to 30lbs.
Read More about Sabrina...