Board and Train Program now available! *details below
• Certified Dog Obedience Trainer (ABCDT, Animal Behavior College)
• Supporting Member, International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
• Pet CPR and First Aid Certified
• Pet Sitting Certified (Animal Behavior College)
• Member & Insured through Pet Sitters Associates LLC
• Highly experienced with dogs of all size, age and behavior
• Current LA Animal Services volunteer
• Current Best Friends LA Canine Foster Parent
• Former Santa Monica Animal Shelter volunteer
Daily pooch activities:
* Two-mile morning walk
* Indoor play time
Diddy, Jasper, my partner Morgan and I live in a large one-bedroom apartment. You will receive consistent photos and videos of your pooch via text/email, and if you have an iPhone (or other Apple product), we can FaceTime as well!
An initial needs assessment will be done, along with a face-to-face meeting at my home, to discuss your dog's needs (and so you can see where your pooch will hang!).
Documents that you will need to fill out are:
- Dog's medical history and records (please provide medications being given (with dosage and frequency), allergies, microchip number(s), vaccinations and any chronic medical conditions).
- Veterinary authorization form (better to be safe!)
We look forward to hosting your pooch’s Vacay!
*Board and Train Program:
Are you traveling, lacking time to train your dog, or just need your dog to be out of the house (moving locally, having home repairs done, etc.)? Board and Train is a great option for your dog to learn basic obedience skills and basic family manners exercises, while offering more one-on-one training opportunities for your dog. The benefits of behaviors learned is dog safety and manners, and peace of mind for YOU! If you are looking to have your dog excel in the behaviors and obedience objectives below, try Board and Train!
• Coming When Called
• Leave It
• Sitting Politely for Petting
• Walking Politely On-Leash
• Hand Signals/Verbal Signals
Using science-based methods and positive reinforcement, my proactive Board and Train program will give your dog its very own one-on-one training sessions in my home, each day. Depending on the behaviors you wish for your dog to accomplish, the timeline can range from 2-5 weeks total*. Depending on the training timeline and your needs, one demonstration and 2-4 transfer sessions* will be built in to the training program (approximately one per week). During these sessions, I will demonstrate what your dog has learned thus far, coach you on how to get your dog to perform learned cues, and we will review the training program goals.
*Exact training program timeline and transfer sessions are approximate (based on training needs) and determined after the initial consultation. Two-week minimum required, to set your dog up for success.
Read More about Veronica...