I work from home and I am currently offering Dog Boarding, Dog Daycare and Dog Running Services with my company and I am looking forward to adding Full and Half Day Hiking trips as well! I live right by the beach and take dogs on jogs whenever I can get away from the computer!
Your dog will love coming to stay at my house. We have lots of toys, live right near dog parks and have playtime - ALL DAY. I take my guest dogs with me on my daily See Spot Run LA runs whenever possible. We also make trips to the Dog Beaches, Dog Parks and Hikes in the Santa Monica Mountains and Malibu!
Our Furlosophy at See Spot Run LA
Here at See Spot Run we believe that a tired dog is a happy dog.
Is Buddy bouncing off the walls? Or is it time Fido dropped a few pounds? Going for walks is fine, but most dogs want – and need – more. They want to run. That’s where See Spot Run comes in.
How Running Benefits Your Dog
- YOUR DOG HAS FUN!
- Promotes weight control
- Provides stress relief
- Drains excess energy
- Improves physical health: heart, lungs, muscle
- Develops mental focus and provides mental stimulation
- Helps prevent disease
- Improves joint stability
It is our goal to improve the overall quality of your dog’s life through consistent exercise. We believe that with our help, your dog can be on his way to leading a more healthy, happy and balanced life. We know that busy schedules make it hard to find the time to give your dog the exercise he needs and deserves. We are here to help!
What we Do
- In-Home Consultation – We will meet with you and your dog to assess both your needs and those of your dog. We want you both to feel completely comfortable with the dog runner! We realize that a dog is more than a pet; it is a member of the family. It is our job to treat your dog like a part of our family.
- Customized Fitness Program – We will create a customized fitness program that is tailored to your dog’s ability. Not all dogs start out logging lots of miles or running at full speed. Our goal is to improve your dog’s health
Each session will start with a warm up walk, which will progress into a jog/run and end with a cool down walk. The session lasts approximately 60 minutes. If at any time we detect signs of dehydration, fatigue or overexertion in your dog we will stop immediately. Running sessions start and end at your home. We will provide different routes to keep your dog’s attention and ensure as much stimulation as possible.
- Pick-up – We will pick up your dog at your home – we come to you!
- Water & Treats – We will provide your dog with water & treats before, during (water only) and after the run.
- Daily Paw Report – You will get a detailed account of your dog’s daily run, including length, time, and how your dog behaved that day. We will keep track of your dog’s progression so that you are able to see the health & fitness improvements in your pet.
UPDATE as of 4/1/14 In reference to the review left by Melissa H.
I work from home as a property manager. There will be times I will have to leave my apartment as I do need to run errands and tend to tenant needs.
Rupert and Dodger are rambunctious, playful Boston Terriers - they will wrestle and play as most dogs do. They are not aggressive dogs as you can see with my other reviews. If you are not comfortable with your dog playing and wrestling, I can understand that my dogs might not be the best vacation-mates for your dog.
Your dogs diet/medicine/special requests will be followed to the letter. I make sure to feed them separately from my guys (if requested) and have not had any heath or dietary issues of any other dogs that have stayed in my care.
Tank is included amongst the pictures within my profile as one of the great dogs that have visited our home for a vacation.
Read More about Vanessa...