**We only take in dogs from 1 family/owner at a time, so remember to book early, as it fills up fast!**
We are a very active couple in our early 30s, without any kids or dogs of our own. Elin has had dogs and farm animals her entire life and have helped launching a dog wellness center in Europe that focus on hydrotherapy and rehabilitation for dogs.
We have been boarding dogs actively since 2007 now, and understand the stress the dog feels when left in someone else's care for the first time. Elin works from home as a graphic designer and is able to keep your dog mentally and physically busy so he'll relax and feel safe and at home.
We often get asked why we don't have any dogs of our own. C.J. is not ready for the commitment and wants to be free to be impulsive for a few more years, being on Dog Vacay is our compromise since Elin can't go very long without having dogs around.
Our promise to you:
* We will keep you updated with amazing pictures every single day - some times even YouTube videos!
* We keep a clean and tidy home - it's just as important for dogs' mental health to be in a clean environment as it is for humans. We only use floor cleaning products that are safe for dogs.
* We always keep your dog on a leash when outdoors.
* We don't give any human treats.
* We try to follow your dog's normal routines as close as possible.
* We will keep his mind and body active - and happy!
* We generally don't cage, unless he feels safer in a cage at night. You would have to bring your own crate.
We also take in cats! Cats are $20/day solo, but $15/day in the company of a full paying dog.
Read More about Elin...