We watch only 1 dog at a time or 1 owner's dogs at a time, and we do not have any pets ourselves; so your dog(s) will have a stress-free environment and our undivided attention! I am a mom with 2 children, ages 14 and 11. I am married, and we live in a house in the Montrose/S. Shepherd area with a fully fenced backyard. We all love dogs and pets and would love to watch your dog or pet and board them. On weekends, your dog(s) will be supervised almost all times - just unsupervised less than 1 hour at a time at most. On weekdays, I work downtown, about 3 miles from our home, from 9am-5pm, and I can come home during lunch to walk/care for your dog. We take care/board our neighbor's dog often this way. Here are some fun things we would do with your dog as we do this with our neighbor's dog:
- Go to the Ervan Chew's Dog Park as this park is close to our house
- Walk to PetSmart on S. Shepherd as it is close to our house and get him/her a treat on us :)
- Take him/her to the dog park at Buffalo Bayou Park (Johnny Steele Dog Park) where he/she can take a dip in the dog pool if he/she likes :)
- Bathe him/her at our house
- Cook bacon and give him/her bacon treats as rewards (only with parent's permssion)
- Provide a loving, cozy home environment
Read More about Sue...