We are always looking for ways to make your DogVacay experience even better. This is why we’ve been working hard to find new ways to streamline your home dog boarding experience and provide you with the best possible tools to run your business, Today, we’re happy to announce the release of our pawesome DogVacay app, version 2.0 for iPhone and iPod Touch. We’re so happy to offer our DogVacay community a fully functional app that will allow you to browse, book and pay, all from your phone!
Envisioning a version of DogVacay.com as an app was no small feat. We had to rethink our entire website and really rack our brains to make everything, from messaging to searching for hosts to receiving photo updates easier. Today, after months of hard work, we couldn’t be more excited to share are pawesome new app with you!
With the DogVacay app version 2.0 for iPhone and iPod touch, pet parents can now:
• Search thousands of dog sitters and see who’s nearby
• Create a free account
• Read reviews and find the perfect host for their dog’s needs and personality
• Schedule in-person Meet-n-Greets with DogVacay hosts to make sure the host is a fit for their dog
• Make a reservation and pay for it directly from the phone
• Receive push notifications of photo updates from their host while on Vacay
• Stay in touch with their DogVacay host with one-click access to call or email them
• Have one-click access to call or email DogVacay’s Concierge, which helps pet parents find the perfect host for pups requiring special care, whether it’s 24/7 monitoring or complicated injections for diabetes
The new version of the app has everything a pet parent needs to make a reservation and stay in touch with their DogVacay Host while on vacation. The DogVacay app also boasts existing helpful features for Hosts, too. They can:
• Receive notifications for all new requests and messages
• Read inquiries and choose whether to accept or decline
• Access guest contact information and message threads
• Receive reminders to send photo updates
• Send photo updates to guests
“Because our pet parents are travelers, we know our audience is always on the go,” said co-founder and “Top Dog” of DogVacay, Aaron Hirschhorn. “With our customers’ need in mind, our new app lets them do everything needed to reserve a DogVacay stay and allows them to keep in touch with their host while they’re away. Pet parents can get peace of mind by checking on their pup through the app from wherever they are.”
The DogVacay app version 2.0 is available for download on the App Store.
Written by Priscilla Liang.